PE at St. John’s
Here at St. John’s, Physical Education is of a high priority in all aspects of our curriculum. Not only do we want our pupils to acquire the fundamental skills set out in the National Curriculum, we aim for our pupils to thrive in Sports and evaluate their own success.
- Excellent Sports Coaches who work with our teachers to provide the best possible education in PE
- Experiences to promote Growth Mindset
- Supporting strategies to cope with Mental Health (through yoga and mindset days)
- A vast range of afterschool activities for all age groups. For example, Gymnastics, Football, Netball
- Access to a range of Multi-School competitions, including local friendly matches as well as competitive sports competitions inside and outside of our MAC
- Experiences including visits from professional athletes